A VIRTUAL QUILTING BEE

You have come to TETHERED THREADS 2. We are a group of 12 women from all over the world who are quilting for one another. Each woman is assigned a month and chooses what she wants the others to make for her. We like that you have stopped by to see what we are doing. Feel free to comment and or ask questions.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I guess Kelly and I had the same idea... I decided that I need to finish these up while I had some time last night.  I hope they aren't too crazy for you, Audrie.   



Even though they were pretty simple to sew up, I ended up ripping multiple seams because they just didn't fit my artistic vision.  Then I spend about 20 minutes searching for a strip of the dark brown in my sewing room that I eventually decided I had used on the first block.




This led to more seam ripping when I decided that the second block was more deserving of that dark brown strip.

I had lots of fun, though.  Looking forward to another month.  :)

2 comments:

  1. turned out nicely... sounds like I'm up for next month...hope everyone's in the mood for a Christmas quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the blocks gave you a little aggravation but they turned out great! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete