A VIRTUAL QUILTING BEE

You have come to TETHERED THREADS 2. We are a group of 12 women from all over the world who are quilting for one another. Each woman is assigned a month and chooses what she wants the others to make for her. We like that you have stopped by to see what we are doing. Feel free to comment and or ask questions.

Monday, August 9, 2010

thank you soooo much!

Thank you all so very much!!

I was shocked!
And it is sooo beautiful!
Honestly,
I'm not sure if it was the hormones or the surprise,
or just the deep heartfelt thankfullness,
but I started to cry when I took it out of the envelope.

quilters truly are the most generous people.

The lil' guy and I both thank you so much.
You've made me feel so blessed to be a part of such a great group of quilters.
thank you.
Kelly

1 comment: