A VIRTUAL QUILTING BEE

You have come to TETHERED THREADS 2. We are a group of 12 women from all over the world who are quilting for one another. Each woman is assigned a month and chooses what she wants the others to make for her. We like that you have stopped by to see what we are doing. Feel free to comment and or ask questions.

Monday, July 12, 2010

here they are...

My June blocks for Kathy have been done for a bit and on their way to her...

I wasn't so sure about my wonkiness...
"wonk" I've noticed, does not come easily to me...

but I think she likes them, so I'm safe :)

I'm so enjoying the swap process.
It has opened up opportunity for me to really stretch and learn.

I'm excited for the next one!

p.s. no baby yet.
I have 5 days til' my due date.
I'll let you all know when it arrives :)

1 comment:

  1. Aloha lovely!
    Your blog is quite applaudable!
    Here's cheers to you this festive season!
    Keep up the brilliant posts!
    AND Merry Christmas x x

    ReplyDelete